Starkey Mortgage Has 15 Top 1% Mortgage Originators in America 2016
Congratulations to the 15 Starkey Mortgage loan officers who delivered outstanding results in 2016 to be recognized by Mortgage Executive Magazine as the Top 1% Mortgage Originators in America 2016. This accolade celebrates the service, dedication and hard work that leading mortgage professionals put into serving their clients during the home loan process. The minimum eligibility criteria are a total “personal” production of at least $30 million in 2016.
Starkey Mortgage was recognized as 24th of the 50 Best Companies To Work For, a ranking achieved based on the number of MLO votes (125) and the average survey score (4.82). A good achievement for a company with 140 MLOs at the time of the survey! The survey asked each MLO to rate the company's culture, loan processing, underwriting, compensation, management, marketing and technology.
Starkey Mortgage mortgage originators ranking in order of 2016 production achievement:
- Eric Glick based in Savannah, GA
- Jeff Adams based in Kennesaw, GA
- Jeffrey Stodghill based in Savannah, GA
- Chad Cantrell based in Huntsville, AL
- Susan Moore based in Arlington, TX
- Debbie Cash based in Houston, TX
- Brian Carson based in Charlotte, N.C.
- Randy Lipp based in Atlanta, GA
- Jim Juergens based in Highland Village, TX
- Matt Dorsey based in North Charleston, S.C.
- Bart Swan based in Niceville, FL
- Pamela Caldwell based in Greensboro, N.C.
- Lloyd Fiedler based in Kennesaw, GA
- Vanya Griffith-Mayes based in Sherman, TX
- Ted Clay based in Edmund, OK